It started with the living room. You know... swing here... diapers and wipes there.... extra blankets and burp clothes and toys in this.... jumperoo over there.
Then she took over the car. Extra diapers and wipes in the door, sunglasses that never stay on scattered, stroller in the back end. Fan so she doesn't get too hot. And that's just when we are at home... not to mention all the stuff when we leave!
She has stuff in our room too, but not as much. Just a bouncy seat and her bath stuff. Minimal compared to the rest of the house!
The newest take over is our freezer! I have a lot of milk! Seriously no shortage! We have over a month worth of pumped milk. That only took up the bottom drawer of the freezer, which wasn't too bad. Well then I started making her baby food and our freezer became Brooklynn's freezer! And I feel like I have more milk in my freezer now than ever before!!
This is my bottom "drawer" and there is more milk stacked on the shelf above this. Then a whole other shelf for her food.
Am I alone in this freezer-filled world? Are there other Mama's out there like me? Seriously considering a Deep Freezer!
You are not alone. It's liquid gold. I would pump but my kids never took a bottle so most of it went to a milk bank. A deep freezer is a good idea, if you have the room.
ReplyDelete