Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Updates!

Well it has been far too long since I updated anyone about our lives getting ready for baby girl! First of all we did finally pick her name an spelling, but are still just "trying it out" for a while. I love calling her by a name!

I am just over 24 weeks! Holy cow! I had an appointment yesterday and they gave me the juice for the gestational diabetes test. I am still shocked we are that close to meeting our little one!! At my next appointment in 4 weeks, I will be in my 3rd Trimester and will be starting to see my doctor every other week!! I keep telling Nate we are rapidly running out of time before she comes!

We have her room primed and once we get back from our vacation in a couple weeks we will get moving on her room! We have most of her bedding already! It is so cute! I will post pictures of before and after and progression shots. The before is kind of boring until there is something else done.

I have one shower date for sure set up! I am so excited to see everyone together to celebrate our little girl!

I know I am going to get called crazy for this next part, but that's just me being type A. I have been working on her birth announcements. They have a spot for me to write in her weight and length and birth date. We will print her name out and that will get put on there in a few weeks and then when she gets here, her little picture will go on top. My goal is to have them all addressed and ready to put her info on by October. (I know... type A!)

Along the same lines, I am working on our Christmas cards. I have them semi-planned out! Probably too crafty for my own good... especially once there is a baby added into the equation.

I need to take another belly picture this week, but my cameraman is out of town! Nate is away at camp with the high school youth group we lead with. It is weird having him gone! I opted to stay in the air conditioned valley, instead of going to camp. There is no air conditioning in the cabins which means sleeping is terrible. And if I don't sleep well I get headaches for days. Plus I wouldn't have been able to participate in any games or activities (rock climbing, kayaking, rapelling, paint ball...) so I figured I would have been miserable all week. Continually praying for our students to have life change and growth this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment